Typical Problems with Toilets in Homes
- The toilet has a weak flush that doesn’t work correctly.
- The toilet’s flush is strong, however it does not complete.
- The toilet tank fills with water after being flushed.
- The water in the toilet bowl drops.
- The toilet flushes two times in a row.
- The toilet whistles when the tank is filling.
- The toilet takes too long to fill the tank.
- The tank triggers a leaking sound after filling.
- The toilet takes a truly long time to flush.
- The tub and sink gurgle when you flush.
If you notice any of the above or any other pipes problems with your toilet, our group is here to help. We have an average of Ten Years’ experience and warranty we will finish the job correctly and on time.
From Repair work to Setup to Complete Replacement
No matter whether you need a basic fix performed on your toilet or if you need a brand new one set up, we can finish the job. We know that the job is a smelly one– and a complex one– which is why we are here to do it for you. Cross this product off your order of business by providing Thomas Lombardo Contracting a call today!